2007-10-27

Advice and Information

I wish to make clear that the postings I have made in the past few days are meant to provide information and respond to what I understood to be questions about choosing a topic for the writing assignments, how to prepare for the exam, how the debates will be conducted, and so forth. Besides the granting of additional time for writing the editorial, the slight change in the tutorial schedule for November, and the setting of the debate resolutions, they do not add anything particularly new in terms of course policy or guidelines. There were questions so I have tried to answer them, reiterating many things I said early in the semester. Much of the advice I have given, quite frankly, are points of common sense that I did not think I would need to make, but I do so to help as much as I can.

If you have any questions or complaints, please take them up with me. I am happy to listen and make myself available.