- Is corporate social responsibility for real?
- Martin Lee on China, the U.S. and the Olympic Games
- Is the business sector too dominant in Hong Kong?
- As Hong Kong aims to be an international city, does its political development matter?
- Emily Lau on China, demcracy and freedom of speech
- Philip Bowring's criticism of the CE's Policy Address
- Press freedom in Hong Kong and the role of the media in the SAR
- The CE's Policy Address and, in particular, his comment on that "we have to see Hong Kong from the perspective of our country's future."
- Does Hong Kong have a role in fostering good relations between China and the rest of the world, particularly the U.S.?
- What is the impact of mother-tongue instruction in Hong Kong schools?
- Does Hong Kong have a culture? Does Hong Kong have culture?
- How does being an SAR of the PRC affect Hong Kong's ability to conduct its international relations?
- What makes Hong Kong competitive? How important is the rule of law to Hong Kong's long-term competitiveness?
Questions on the Table
To make it easier for you to post comments, here are links to questions that have been posed so far - but please feel free to come up with a comment or question of your own; just e-mail it to me and I can post it on your behalf. Go crazy!
Posted by ATR at 8:09 PM